Sunday, August 30, 2009

Real Life/Blog Life collide

Six months ago I had no idea what the blogging world involved. I read a few of my friends blogs, but never intended to do one of my own. Several doctor's wives that I know from med school and several others that I don't know started a blog just for us to have a place to go to talk, share, or vent. So, last night seven of us got together at the Melting Pot to "meet." I am already friends with Joy and Trisha, but I got to meet four other amazing girls. We had a great time! We are hoping next time more people can come, but everyone is scattered around the US. We are thinking Vegas might be a great place to meet....ha!

Top: Me, Trisha, Joy, Desiree Bottom: Darrica, Cindi, Allison

Check out that dessert!

2 comments:

  1. That was so much fun! I need to check out my pics and blog about it too! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about NYC??? LOL! I really wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete