Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ready to Rule the School

This little guy is finally ready to take kindergarten by force after meeting his teacher today.

All summer long he has been very anxious about kindergarten. He even said, "Mommy, every time you talk about kindergarten my tummy hurts." That totally broke my heart! He said that he was scared because he wouldn't have any friends from his preschool class there.

Today was a different story once we met his teacher and saw his classroom. He is excited and ready to tackle kindergarten! I know I feel better. I was a little anxious too, even though I didn't tell him that!

2 comments:

  1. On our way yesterday, Hayes said he was scared and almost in tears. We looked at the list once we got there and discovered his teacher's name was Mrs. Black... his favorite color. That helped turn things around a bit! Our boys are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool for school? Hope his year gets off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete