Monday, August 17, 2009

Girlie Girl

My girl is a girlie girl. She loves to wear dresses and twirls around in them every time she has one on. She loves her tutu. She loves to watch me put on make-up. She loves her bows. Every morning when I get her dressed she says, "Need bow." She likes to pick them out herself, but of course they don't always match, so I have to steer her in the right direction. She loves to play dolls and kitchen. She loves to play tea set and her "pretend" drink of choice...Diet Coke! Wonder where she gets that? She loves to wear my shoes. She loves to push her babies around in her shopping cart. She loves to take care of her brother...bringing him milk and giving him hugs. She is such a joy to be around and I couldn't be luckier to have a daughter like her. She is such a Mommy's girl and I hope she always will be!

3 comments: