Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Girl's Night Out

Last night we went out to celebrate Joy's birthday. I have such an amazing group of friends here and that's what I will miss most about Tulsa. There are 7 of us that hang out all the time. All of our husbands went to medical school together, so we have a tight bond. Our kids all play together and all of our husbands are friends. It's a group of girls that I know I will keep up throughout the years. We have girl's night out pretty often and it's something that I always look forward to!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! It's so great that you have each other. I feel lucky to have you as virtual friends, but I sure would have liked to join you in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun last night- we need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Wish I were there to be in your club :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the good time girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing to have such a great group of girlies! It was such a bittersweet time when med school graduation came around...my closest girlfriends and I dispersed to different corners of the country. Enjoy your time together as much as you can before you move. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete