Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cutie Pie Cut

Paige got her first real haircut. She had a little trim a few months ago, but this was an actual cut. Megan took 2 inches off her hair! Paige has little ringlets in the back and then the sides are sort of straight. Megan straightened it before she cut it, and Paige looked like such a big girl!

As you can see, she's pretty happy with her new haircut. She kept smiling in the mirror saying, "Miss Megan cut my hair. So pretty." She said those same two sentences all day long...over and over!

I must admit, I feel pretty when I get my hair done too.

3 comments:

  1. Two inches off and it is still that long? Wow! she looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige is such a BIG girl...getting her first real hair cut. She has beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete