Monday, August 31, 2009

Carseats:Then and Now

I am getting ready for another consignment sale, so I got the infant carriers out of the attic today. As, I'm cleaning then up I can't help but feel a little sad. Where has the time gone? Why is my baby boy in Kindergarten already and why is my baby girl already 2 1/2?

I thought it would be funny to have the kids take pictures in their old carriers, and of course they thought it was so hilarious!

Jake's first time in the car seat leaving the hospital.

Taking a ride at 4 1/2 months.

My big boy today.

Paige's first ride in the carseat leaving the hospital.

Cruising in the car at 3 months.

My BIG babies!

Even Daddy got in on the fun!

4 comments:

  1. That is a fun idea! We just gave our carseat carrier away (nana needed one for the new grandbaby she lugs around)... it's the end of an era!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad must be pretty buff to lift those BIG kids in the carriers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is too funny! look at jake's legs! they are growing too fast, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I imagine it's a little sad when you start to rid your home of the baby stuff. Jake looks super tall seated in his carrier. What a funny idea...I'll have to keep that one stashed away. ;-)

    I, too, have dragged our infant carrier out (for a different reason, however)....Laney LOVED crawling in it (we have the same one as Paige's).

    ReplyDelete