Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Best Buddies



On Sunday I took the kids to Ponca to hang out with Becky. We had such a good time! Becky and I have been friends since 1st grade, and it's hard to believe that our little boys are about the age we were when we met. Jake and Charlie are such good friends! They are only 2 1/2 months apart. They have done a lot together over the years (all 5 of them...ha!) I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of them together. As you can tell, we like to dress our boys alike!








I hope they will grow up to be as good as friends as their Mommies are!

2 comments:

  1. That's cool they have known each other forever and you mommies have also!
    And I have that same plaid Ralph Lauren comforter, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I didn't realize they were so close in age... that is so special for you and Becky!

    ReplyDelete