Saturday, January 30, 2010

Incredible Pizza

This afternoon we got out of the snow covered house......

And, drove through this....

To get to Incredible Pizza for a birthday party!!! It felt so good to get out and do something.

Jake and the birthday boy, James.

This cutie had more fun than you can imagine.

2 points!!

I'm not really sure we were supposed to "ride" the
dinosaur, but we didn't get caught....hee,hee

The Go-Karts were fun for the whole family.
Paige kept saying, "Go faster!"



Daddy had to give Paige a few lessons on Putt-Putt.

Of course, Jake is a pro...

The fist pump proves it!

After the party we headed to the mall.
After all, what's there to do at home??

Then my sweet husband pulled into my favorite place, so I could get this.....

Ahhhh, just what I needed.

It's been a long afternoon. Time to rest.

1 comment:

  1. IP is always a good time and extremely exhausting. So nice to get out of the house! Love Paige's vest.

    ReplyDelete