Monday, January 4, 2010

Cotton Bowl Weekend

After celebrating with the birthday boy....

At the Riverwalk....(which is where he wanted to go).....

And eating at Los Cabos....

And taking him to play video games....


We headed to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl!!!!

Even though the game turned out to be a huge disappointment we sure had fun!!

It was nice to spend quality time with my husband....

And my family!!

Chandra and Jim the night before the game.

Dad and Nancy

At halftime when we still had high hopes of winning.
Happy!!!!!!!!!

John and Lindsay

Jay and Steph

This weekend was one of the best weekends I've ever had! I will always remember this weekend as a time I got to spend with my family doing what we were raised to do.....support our OSU Cowboys....win or lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment