Thursday, October 22, 2009

OSU Homecoming

I know it's been a week since my last post. What I've been doing this past week is a whole other post in itself (I started a new business....I know....WHAT? I will explain another time.)

So, last weekend we went to OSU homecoming, which is one of my favorite events of the year!! We unfortunately didn't go on Friday night for walk-arounds. This was the first year that we have missed since starting college there 14 years ago! SAD. We did make the parade on Saturday. This is always a special event because my dad was a former Pistol Pete and he rides in the parade every year. After the parade we did a little tailgating with the kids and then took them to Aunt Jamie and Uncle Craig's house so we could go to the game by ourselves. (Thank you AJ and UC!!)

We got to sit up in the Club Level with my Dad during the game. It was quite the experience! Four buffets of food, desserts, drinks, candy, more food, and more food. We ate and ate like we weren't gonna eat again! And, it was all included in the ticket....thank you Dad!!

Now, on to pictures...........

Jake and my nephew, Grant.


The former Pistol Pete's

There's my dad, the tall cowboy waving at us.

Garth Brooks

Barry Sanders

Paige and Aunt Jamie

Jake got loads of candy!

Paige and my little bro, Jay.



My mom (Nana) with her babies.


Mom and her kids
OSU homecoming has always been a big part of my life, since childhood. It is a family tradition that my parents started with me, and Brad and I will continue it with Jake and Paige.
OSU 33
Missouri 17

3 comments:

  1. I'm so envious. Please Lord, forgive me for coveting Katie's OSU experience!

    You can not leave me hanging about your new business. What's up??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I always wondered what goes on in those secret rooms at club level. :) Go OSU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to go with you guys some year so my kids can experience walkaround and well, the experience of homecoming. How cool is it that your dad was Pistol Pete?!?

    ReplyDelete