Friday, October 30, 2009

Celebrating Fall at School

Today was Jake's Fall party at school. Much to my surprise, his class was very well behaved during the party. I was having flashbacks from my teaching days and kinda dreaded going to the party. But, his class did great! They ate their snacks and played a few games without going nuts-o. Did being back in a classroom full of sweet kindergartners make me want to teach again? No, can't say that it did, but I sure enjoyed being there with my little buddy!
My sweet boy is so precious!

AND......
Paige's class went to the pumpkin patch on Tuesday. It was still super muddy, but those little 2 year olds did a great job listening to their teacher.




Both of my kids are super lucky to have amazing teachers and attend such great schools!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Paige's jacket and boots! Neither of our school did anything fun like that. Lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete