Wednesday, October 14, 2009

College Sweethearts

Then.... Now....


I found these old pictures as I was cleaning out the closet. We sure did look young! I knew I was one lucky gal when I met Brad in college, but I never could have imagined a life as good as the one I am leading. He is my best friend, a great husband, and a wonderful father. I have no reason for being so mushy today, expect that maybe I am feeling grateful that the frat boy I fell in love with is still the same person I love today. And, I miss him a lot! He works so hard for our little family, and I am looking forward to a great weekend with him in Stillwater for OSU homecoming!
(now you can all stop gagging from all this lovey dovey talk and go give your sweetie a kiss...)

5 comments:

  1. party pix! party pix! kyle had that same pokes hat. too funny! you guys were (are) so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! Big plaid shirts were really in then, weren't they? One request...please don't post any party pix of me. I can only imagine what I would look like in them. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at old pictures! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo sweet, Katie! The pictures--what neat find!

    ReplyDelete