Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Disney on Ice/Fair

We took Jake and Paige to the fair and then to Disney on Ice. We ate lots and lots of fair food and they even rode a few rides before the main event....Disney on Ice. I have no idea why we've never gone before. It was so amazing! The ice skating alone was worth it for me, but the fact that it was Disney and something my kids enjoyed made it spectacular!!! Plus, we scored front row seats and that was cool in itself.





















Both kids were asleep before we hit the highway. What a fun night! Can't wait for next year...

2 comments:

  1. Count us in for next year! That looks awesome!

    Did you by any chance get the fried butter on a stick or the chocolate bacon to eat? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tutu!

    I love the ice capades! Matt took me once to see Stars on Ice; it's still a dating highlight of mine.

    ReplyDelete