Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ready for the Beach

Our countdown to the beach has finally reached the end!!! We leave tomorrow for Myrtle Beach, and we can hardly wait. Every morning Jake crosses off another day. We even made up a dance and song about the beach and sing and dance to it daily.

Paige got her first pedicure....well, not really. I just painted her toes because she kept walking around with my nail polish. She actually sat still the whole time while I painted, and even sat still while they dried.

Admiring her pink toes!

She kept saying, "Just like Mama's. Just like Mama's."

Aren't those the cutest little pigs you ever saw?

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! Are you driving? Wish we could meet you somewhere and say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! I love that you had a countdown page and that Jake crossed off the days. And Paige's piggies....oh my, how cute! I tried to paint Laney's for the wedding a couple of weeks ago, but she wouldn't stay still...I think I ended up painting more of her toes than her tiny toenails. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just left it this morning and I want to go back already. You guys are going to have the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast! And love those cute pink piggies!

    ReplyDelete