Monday, July 20, 2009

Our weekend with Grant


My sister in law, Jamie, and my nephew, Grant, came up to spend the weekend with us. We had the best time! We stayed super busy, but had so much fun. First off, we hit the aquarium followed by a yummy dinner at the Riverwalk....Los Cabos!
After the aquarium and dinner we hit the pool for an early evening swim.

On Saturday we went to the zoo. It was pretty hot and crowded, but we saw the main animals. I think their favorite part was the sack lunch we brought!
The last thing on the agenda for the weekend was the Kiddie Park in Bartleville. You will just have to wait until tomorrow for that post. We had an amazing weekend full of adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! Hey would you send me your email address? I want to include you on my Premier invite list for a party next week :)

    ReplyDelete