Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Sun

We spent the afternoon at the pool. We loaded up the ice chest with food and drinks and set off to enjoy some rays. Jake's swimming is progressing each time we go. Brad has been really working with him. Paige enjoys hanging out in the baby pool playing with her teacups and any other water toy that random people have brought. It's kind of a share and share alike situation.

The only downer today was that I got stung by a bee twice. Yes, a bee. Seriously hurt! It almost brought tears to my ears. I haven't been stung since I was a kid and forgot how painful it was. Now, I have a swollen left hand and a big red spot on my stomach. Maybe that bee was telling me that I shouldn't be wearing a bikini...ha!

Love the expression on his face!

Tea anyone? Just the right amount of chlorine has been added for your pleasure.

Having a little snack

Cool Ranch Doritos are a must have for summer!

Jake sharing his icecream sandwich with little sister. He really is the best big brother!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a great pool. Is it in your neighborhood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time! What a stud Jake is on that slide!! For sure gonna have to check that pool out next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun..and YAY for family time! Sorry about that bee...definitely not a fun way to spend time at the pool. :-(

    ReplyDelete