Sunday, March 22, 2009

Paige's Party

Even though Paige's birthday isn't until Thursday we had her party today at Little Gym. Boy, I'm worn out!! It seems like only yesterday we had her 1st birthday party and now we just finished her 2nd. The kids had an amazing time. I'm sure they are all sleeping very well tonight. Here are some pictures from this amazing day!

The cake was super yummy!


The balance beam was her favorite thing to do.




Make a wish!

Digging in!


Jake and his buds

Jake helped her open presents.

My little monkey had a great 2nd birthday party!!!

5 comments:

  1. Look at her sweet little mouth blowing out the candles. She was such a cute birthday girl! She finally got turned loose in the gym. Happy Birthday Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige is such a cutie! Hannah had a blast- Happy early Birthday sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun! The cake is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun location for a party! I love the butterfly theme...the plates matched her cake perfectly (intentional?)! I, too, love her sweet little lips blowing out the candles.

    Happy 2nd Birthday, Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! what a cutie!
    I love my kids birthdays - I may get more excited than them ;)

    ReplyDelete