Monday, March 23, 2009

Lazy Day

We had a super busy weekend! On Saturday morning we ran errands to get ready for Paige's birthday party. Then that afternoon I helped host a baby shower for a dear friend who is pregnant with TWINS! After the shower Brad, Jake, and I met the Poets for dinner at the Brook (I love their fries!) and then went swimming at their hotel. It was a great evening spent with friends. Jake wanted to spend the night at the hotel with Charlie, but I just knew that around midnight we would have to go pick him up. Paige stayed at home with Nana, so she would be well rested for her party the next day. Then Sunday we had the big birthday party! We had so much fun watching the kids run around! After the party we ate at Hideaway with the Kilgallon's and the family. It was an amazing weekend!

So, today we just did NOTHING! Well, we did make a Sonic happy hour run even though we were still in our pajamas. It was great to not have to go anywhere or do anything. We needed this day to just be lazy!

Tomorrow holds a different story. Jake starts back to preschool after Spring Break, and Paige and I have many errands to run. But, as for today....it sure was nice to just "be."


I took this picture of Paige when she fell asleep tonight.


Does this look like a girl who had a busy weekend??



1 comment:

  1. That's one tuckered little girl right there! It makes me chuckle when I see how the kids fall asleep sometimes.

    And Sonic Happy Hour in PJs...how fun!

    ReplyDelete