Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thirty-Four

Today has been a spectacular day. Becky had lunch at her house for all our girlfriends, and she served banana creme pie for dessert.....My favorite! I always think of my Grandma Faye when I eat it, so it's extra special that I got to have it on my birthday. My dear Grandma always made the best banana creme pies!

For dinner we went to the Rusty Barrel with the Poets, and it was so delicious! They have the best steaks around. Yes, my day has pretty much revolved around food. That's how it should be on your birthday. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

The only downfall to the day is that my Paigie still isn't feeling well. I'm keeping her home again tomorrow from school.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!

    Get well soon Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day to me! Hope Paige gets to feelin' better soon.

    ReplyDelete