Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cookies

Charlie and Becky came over to make cookies for Santa with us. Harrison was sick and missed out on all the fun, but they made sure to decorate some for him. Sweet kids! They even wore their aprons, which added to the fun.
Their favorite part of the cooking making process was
picking the cookie cutter and pressing them into the dough.
Watching the cookies bake was very entertaining.
They got to eat the first cookies that came
out of the oven after they iced them.

I love this picture!

Santa will be sure to love his cookies this year!
They were made with love by three precious children.

1 comment:

  1. Those aprons are darling! What a great gift idea for next year.

    I love baking with the kids...they look like they had a great time, too. Those cookies sure looked good...I'm sure Santa enjoyed every last one of them...I know I would. ;-)

    ReplyDelete