Sunday, May 3, 2009

Travelin' Made Easy


Traveling with kids sure has changed since they put DVD players in cars. It's a far cry from the days of me and my brothers crawling around in the back of a station wagon without seat belts. My parents used to drag me to every wrestling tournament in the state to watch my brothers wrestle, and I sure didn't have a DVD player or anything else to keep me busy while we were in the car for hours!! Fighting with my little brother was the only source of entertainment I had.

Nowadays, it's just so easy. I pop in a video, give them a snack, grab a diet coke for myself, and we are on the road. I can jam to the radio and have some peace and quiet while driving. That's the life...

I don't know how my parents survived all those road trips with FOUR kids!


2 comments:

  1. I wish it were that easy in our car - the video only goes so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for peace and quiet!

    ReplyDelete