Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Great Day

Brad has a pretty easy schedule this month, so we were able to go see a movie together this afternoon. We saw State of Play with Ben Affleck and Russell Crow. It was our typical kind of movie that we always see together. Full of action with a twist at the end. I save the chick flicks for my girls' night out! (Which I need to schedule. It's been a while.)

Brad did have to go to work tonight, so I took the kids to eat at Pizza Shoppe. Neither one of them ate very well, but they sure did enjoy the games.
Car racing is always a bit hit!

The best part about this game is that you don't even have to put in a quarter for the kids to think they are playing. HA!!...the secrets we never tell. "Sure kids, play that game as much as you want to! Mommy will just sit down and enjoy a Diet Coke!!"
I had to throw in this picture of Paige that I took yesterday, because it's so cute! That smile just makes me melt!
 

2 comments:

  1. yeah, why don't you get on that movie night scheduling? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza Shoppe is my FAVORITE! But my kids don't eat it well either. Maybe because we get it to go instead of staying to play. I'll have to see if I can change their minds.

    ReplyDelete