Friday, May 1, 2009

Interview with Jake

What does Mommy do? She gets me milk and makes me food.
Who is your best friend? Karsten, Charlie, and Hayes. (I guess he couldn't pick just one!)
What is your favorite toy? Star Wars toys
What does Daddy do? He plays video games with me.
Where does Daddy work? He works at OSU....the hospital.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor because Dad's a doctor.
How much does Mommy weigh? I don't know.
Can you guess? NO!!! (Smart boy. He knows not to discuss a woman's weight!)
Where is your favorite place to go? Hayes' house because he has Batman and Robin.
What is your favorite thing to eat? Pickle sandwich
What is your favorite thing about your sister? Playing with her hair

Dr. Jake at 6 months old

Dr. Jake wearing his OSU scrubs at 2 1/2 years old.

1 comment:

  1. pickle sandwich? really? what a sweet baby doctor he was!

    ReplyDelete