Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OSU Homecoming

We look forward to this weekend all year!
We started off homecoming weekend with the annual walkaround on Friday. The kids love looking at all the house decs, and we love running into old friends.


As you can tell, the kids were reaching melting point
by the time we took this picture.

My brother with Annie and Mary Kate

Paige and her new friend, Mary Kate.
They hit it off immediately!

Here they are in the Theta house doing the sorority pose, the kite.
I love showing the kids where I used to live in college.

At the parade on Saturday morning

Nancy with the kids

What a good big bro....giving Paige some candy.

How stinkin' cute is she???


After the parade, we went to the game.
It didn't turn out like we wanted.
We lost our first game this season.
We didn't see Bullet enough!
(This is what it looks like when we make a touchdown)
My Mom, Nony, and Uncle Mark were able to go to this game with us.
I think they had a pretty good time!

Here is my precious 87 year old grandmother, who loves OSU as much as I do.
Even though we lost the game, having her there made it all worth while.
(Thank you to a couple of kind-hearted brothers who gave up their seats so she could go.)
OSU 41
Nebraska 51


No comments:

Post a Comment