Monday, October 18, 2010

Meetin' in the Middle

What a beautiful day it was in Stillwater!
Paige and I met up with Trisha, Embry, and Ellie for a little get together.

Of course, we had to eat at Eskimo Joes!

These little guys were so excited to see each other!

There was dancing, singing, ring around the rosie.......

Then, a little walk on campus.

Over the bridge.....

And, to the library we go!


Nothing will make you feel older than walking on a college campus with three young-ins weaving in and out of big "kids" on cell phones. Oh, the laughs I'm sure they were having at our expense!

I like to call this picture "Someday"

Someday, they will be old enough to attend college.
Someday, hopefully they will go to OSU.
Someday, they will meet up at Theta pond for lunch in between classes.
Someday, they will know what it's like to bring their children to this campus and be proud of where they came from.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet that you, Trisha, and the kiddos were able to get together! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bridge pics! Too cute. We had fun! Won't it be awesome if they all end up going to school there? Let the brainwashing begin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the Stillwater campus... reminds me of when I was young and childless, lol. (I did most of my grad work there, and also commuted to Tulsa. We lived in Shawnee at the time). :) Fun fond memories!

    ReplyDelete