Friday, October 1, 2010

Cowboys Win and Happy Bday to Papa Mitch

Today is my Dad's birthday.
He got an early birthday present last night
when OSU defeated Texas A&M 38-35.

Jake got to go to the game with us,
and I think he had a smile on his face the entire time!

It's amazing to see what one year can do.
We took him to a game last year and he did really well for the first half.
After that he was ready to go.
This year.......
He was so into the game and cheered the Cowboys to a victory!
When we were leaving Jake said,
"Mama, when do I get to go to another game?"
This morning he told Paige all about it in great detail.
I wish I would have gotten it on video.

I took this shot right after we won!
I'm not sure his smile could get any bigger!

Happy Birthday to my Dad!!!!
He will always be my favorite Cowboy!

3 comments:

  1. I am sure you all had a smile on your face... because Jake was with you!! What happened to Paige? When is her turn?? Love and miss you all! Uncle Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great experience for the little guy. Going to the OSU basketball games with my dad is on of my favorite childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete