Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Sweet Boy

Jake has a personality a lot like my brother, John. He is more on the quiet side. A kid that would rather sit back and let someone else be the center of attention. But, when your not expecting it he can say the funniest things! He has a great sense of humor and the kindest heart I know. He is a very compassionate child, and always cares about other people's feelings. He really is a sweetheart, and I have always felt that he is a very special child. I'm not sure what God has in store for him as he grows up, but I have a feeling Jake will do great things.

But, don't be fooled. This little guy can stand up for himself!




On the way home from school the other day Jake burped really loud, and then said, "That's how you know when the tanks full."
He of course said, "Excuse me" first because that's the kind of sweet boy that he is!

3 comments:

  1. His eyes are hypnotic, huh? Beautiful!

    Boys and burps. They never out grow it. Do they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just the sweetest boy. So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete