Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gymnastics

Paige started Gymnastics last week, and I must say it's not going as well as I expected. The first week was a total unorganized disaster with 2 and 3 year olds running wild everywhere. (Mine of course was the ring leader!) The coach wasn't there, and it was a sub that was just filling in. This week was much better as far as structure goes, but my little gymnasts thinks she's ready for the Olympics. Instead of sitting still and listening to her coach she was running around and trying to do things herself. I was even asked by the coach to come sit by Paige to keep her still. YEAH RIGHT! She doesn't know Princess Paige very well. I tried to hold her down and make her stay still, but she just squealed louder. The coach has promised me that with time it will get better. She loves to go and always wants it to be "My turn. My turn!"

One thing is for sure, she sure looks cute in that little leopard leotard!



Paige has so much energy, and she's not afraid to try anything! This is one of the things I love about her most. She's a little ball of fire, and she melts my heart everyday.

5 comments:

  1. She is such a firecracker! At least the 2nd class was better, hopefully next week will be easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, that's a cute leotard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I'd hate to be that teacher, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that energy will make her a fine gymnast one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter's first day of independent gym (without mommy in class) was wild too...I thought oh no, they're gonna kick her out because she was actually not quite old enough to be in there (we had special permission bc I was pregnant about to pop)
    Anyway, a few weeks later she was following directions, waiting her turn, and doing great.

    Paige will too and she's super adorable in that leotard!

    ReplyDelete