Monday, March 28, 2011

Pinkalicious Party

I went a little crazy with all the pink for Paige's party, but I love how it turned out. All the guests wore pink too and that made it extra cute! The cake and cupcakes were made by a local bakery (A Sweet Success), and I must say that I thought they were better than my beloved Merritt's bakery in T-town. We even had pinktastic water bottles!

Brad picked these flowers out for his princess.


Jake and Brad were good sports too and wore pink too!


I love this picture of my babies


These giant cookies were sent home with each guest. It was the perfect party favor.
I ordered this adorable banner with her name on it, and it came in the mail after the party was over. I hung it up anyway!

Paige enjoyed her party, and loved every minute of being the center of attention. We rented a bouncy house, but due to rain we had to cancel it. The kids didn't seem to mind. They had so much fun playing upstairs. This was a very pinktastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment