Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Paige


I can't imagine life without my princess. God sent us on a very emotional journey 4 years and 9 months ago, and out of that journey came my beautiful daughter. She is so full of energy and life. She makes up songs, likes to dance and entertain, and she has the kindest heart. She says, "Mommy, I love you" at least 10 times a day. But, she also has an "edge" about her. She is persistent and stubborn. She is the happiest little girl in the world as long as she is getting her way! If I raise my voice at her, she cries and says, "Mommy, you hurt my feelings." This breaks my heart, but I stay strong. You see, this little angel could quite possibly get away with everything if I would only let her because I completely adore her. But, I know I must teach her discipline to ensure that she grows up to be a lady. My baby also loves to shop. She will pick up an outfit and say, "This is adorable!" I have a feeling she will be my best shopping partner in the years to come. She is such a snuggle bug, and loves to crawl in bed with us in the morning. However, when she really wants me to wake up she will pull open my eyelids with her fingers and say, "Wake up, Mommy!" She loves her brother and her daddy with all her heart. She gives them lots of special "Paigie Hugs" as she calls them. There are no words to describe how much joy and happiness she has brought into our lives. I know God has very special plans for her.


Happy 4th Birthday to Princess Paigie Girl!


**The picture was taken by my friend, Jessah.

No comments:

Post a Comment