Friday, March 11, 2011

Jenna's Birthday Yarn Bow

We celebrated our niece's 1st birthday last weekend. I can't believe I didn't take my camera! But....The morning of her party Jake decided to make a bow for Jenna. I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about when he said, "Look, I made Jenna a yarn bow for her birthday." My sweet boy had taken a roll of yarn, cut it to the size he wanted, and then tied it in a bow. Then he so cleverly (is that a word, cleverly?) attached a paper clip so she could clip it in her hair. He was just so proud of himself and wanted Jenna to wear his bow with pride! Ha!! Aunt Jamie was kind enough to take a picture of precious Jenna wearing her "yarn bow" and email it to me so that Jake could see her wearing it. I showed him the picture and he was beaming from ear to ear. Jenna seems pretty happy to be wearing the bow, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment