Friday, August 6, 2010

The doc is finally in....

Brad finished up his first week of his "real job" today. I can't tell you how great this week has been. It's amazing to finally see his/our dreams come true. I got chills on Monday when I called his office and they answered, "This is Dr. Liston's office...." My heart skipped a beat, and I was beaming with pride. That's my husband they are talking about....yep Dr. Liston. The same guy who 13 years earlier asked me out on a first date. The same guy who I married two years later. The same guy who studied his tail off during medical school and ranked at the top of his class while having two young kids at home.
Yep, that's my baby....Dr. Liston.

5 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I can only image how proud you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you both! woo! hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Katie I'm so happy for you! Congrats to Dr. Liston!
    You have to make a trip out here soon! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for u and ur family,I know u must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting!! Congrats on all the hard work paying off!!

    ReplyDelete