Sunday, August 8, 2010

Busy Little Mama

Paige has always enjoyed playing with her babies,
but lately she has become quite the little Mama.

After strolling Baby Olivia around all afternoon Paige looked up at me
and said, "I'm a good little Mommy."
It was really sweet.


She adores her babies and always takes such good care of them.

She even told her Daddy, "You can only touch my babies feet cuz you don't want her to get sick." Ha! I'm laughing because that's what I always tell her when we are around real babies. (It used to drive me nuts when random people would touch all over my babies hands, so I have taught that to her.)


Paige has learned that even little Mama's need a sense of humor.

When it was bedtime Paige insisted that Olivia sleep right next to her. She tucked her in, and even gave her a blanket to cuddle with. After I tucked my baby girl in bed I went downstairs to finish up some laundry. After about 10 minutes I heard Paige upstairs walking around her room. I went to check on her and this is what I found.....

Paige said, "My baby won't go to sleep. She pooped. Now I readin' a story to her." It was so funny that I had to let her finish reading to her baby before I turned the lights out. Again.

Finally, after a clean diaper and a bedtime story Baby Olivia fell asleep.

When we left Paige's room Brad looked at me and said,
"Dang. I'm glad we had a little girl."
She melts him.

5 comments:

  1. This is too funny. I love this most. Little girls are the best, they always make my heart flutter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet memory to blog. I think it's so neat how our little girls just 'know' how to be the momma.

    ReplyDelete