Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy Weekend

I feel like my head is spinning. It's been a little busy around our house. Last Thursday Becky and I made a 15 hour long shopping trip to Tulsa. I've been decorating Brad's office and needed a few things to add the final touches. I must say, it's looking super fab! We shopped, ate, shopped, ate again, and then shopped some more. We had to eat at both of my most missed places....The Brook and Pei Wei. We strolled into Ponca about 11:30 pm....not so sure the hubbies are gonna let us loose again for a while. Ha!

Then on Friday night we had 5 other couples over for dinner. We did a Mexican theme and everyone brought something. Date night turned into being "junior high dance" where the guys were playing cards and the girls decided to drive to Stillwater for a late movie. We saw The Switch with Jennifer Aniston. It was really cute! We even went out with a bang when we got pulled over for speeding. I'm sure the police officer thought it was pretty funny pulling over a mini van with 6 mommies coming home from a late movie! Have I mentioned how much I love this group of friends we have???? Yes, I know. I say it all the time, but God has placed the most awesome group of friends in our lives. We love PC!

To top off the weekend we had a family dinner in OKC at Red Rock. My dad is getting married to the most amazing lady, so they wanted all their kids to meet. We sat out on the patio, had a drink or two, ate some great food, and bonded with Nancy's girls. She has two daughters, which were both Theta's, which is so cool since I was a Theta too. They both went to OU, but we don't hold that against them! HA! It was such a great night hanging out with my brothers and my future sisters. My dad and Nancy were so delightful to watch as their children bonded and all got along. Together, they will have 6 kids!

Life is moving along here in Ponca, and this week brings much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment