Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pictures from the last two weeks

The boxes...
My old kitchen....lots of good memories here.

When Jake saw all the furniture moved out of the house he said,
"Daddy, we could really do some good horsie back rides now!"

Paigie girl in her old room

Jake in his old room

Jake on his second day of school in Ponca.
He still loves it!!!
Paige in her doggie recital costume.
Her recital is this weekend, so you can expect lots of pictures!!

My new kitchen!! This is my favorite room in our house.

I went out to the family ranch and watched my brothers work cattle. I decided to hop on a horse myself. It's been almost 15 years since I've been on a horse, which seems crazy to me since I grew up around them and even had a horse of my own. I plan to spend a lot of time riding again!

We are off to Tulsa for the weekend........can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That kitchen is beautiful! I can't wait to eat a fancy, gourmet meal there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kitchen! And love the pic of you on the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you're glad to be getting settled in! Glad the transition has been smooth. Your kitchen is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that kitchen is dreamy! How wonderful that everyone seems to be settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, your kitchen is fabulous!!! Mine is the size of a postage stamp and I can't believe I've tolerated it as long as I have.
    Color me jealous.

    ReplyDelete