Monday, May 31, 2010

Party at the Ranch

Some people may wonder why we left Tulsa and moved to a smaller town. These pictures show why......hanging out at the Ranch, huge family and friend cookouts, swimming in the horse tank, water balloon fights, kickball at dusk in a pasture, being around genuine people, the horses, Brad fishing anytime he wants.....I could go on and on. Now, don't get me wrong. I love a big city as much as the next gal, but I guess I'm still a country girl at heart. I love being close to my family, and every time I'm at the Ranch I remember how lucky I am to have roots.

Kyson and Jake filling up balloons with water.

Doesn't this look like good 'ole country fun?

Brylee and Paige

Willie the Ranch dog

Cutie pie Kyson

The kids were just as happy to be
in a horse tank as if they were in a pool.


Dinner was yummy!

Kick ball

Paige was a little obsessed with blowing bubbles.

The horses were happy to just watch all the excitement!
We had a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: