Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Last Hurrah

Crystal, Bri, Me, Joy, Trisha, Heather, and Diane These girls are my besties. All of their husbands were classmates with Brad in medical school, and we have an incredible bond because of it. We have endured medical school, pregnancies, babies, residency, heartaches, joys, and have even taken vacations together. I am so lucky to have shared this crazy medical ride with these girls.
But, this is not the end. Even though a few of us are leaving Tulsa after residency we are already planning girls' weekends and spa trips. Oh, what we have to look forward to!

Don't we look pitiful with our sad faces? (Well, all except Joy and Heather...ha!)

We had an amazing night at Los Cabos sitting out on the patio. Margaritas may or may not have been involved.....what a fun last "hurrah" for all of us!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun! So sad to move after being together so long! This journey definitely is bonding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was either laughing because I knew we were supposed to be making a sad face, or smiling because I was obviously confused! What can I say...the creepy guy threw me off! Now... where's my chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are Hot, hot, hot! What a fun night for all of you. I know you will be sad to not have them around as much, but I know you will keep them close in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun night! Sad that you're moving further away but happy that it's not too far.. and happier that I will be joining you in a few! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete