Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day

My little man is quite the comedian. I came home from Walgreens this afternoon, and he ran up to me and said, "Mom, Paige drew all over her room with a marker!" When I started to freak out he said, "April Fools!"

Then, as we were checking out yesterday at the store he scared the poo out of me! I was talking to the cashier and he said, "Mom, look." I turned around and he had a rubber snake in my face. I screamed!! The cashier rolled with laughter. I guess she thought it was funnier than I did.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! He got you GOOD! Amazing skill...and he's still so young! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Boys... what I have to look forward to, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That's hilarious!
    You know what your in for in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete