Sunday, April 11, 2010

Driving Range

Brad worked all weekend and as soon as he walked in the door
he took these two little golfers to the driving range.
I tagged along too, and even had some good hits.
This was Paige's first time to actually hit golf balls at the range.
She did really well and didn't run around like a
crazy 3 year old like I thought she would. This means she gets to go back!!


Jake started off hitting the ball right away,
which was impressive since he hasn't hit balls since last summer.

He wanted to practice his putting game too!

And, what could be better than Braums to end a Sunday afternoon?
We plan to spend a lot of Sunday afternoons at the golf course as a family. I'm so glad that Jake and Paige are interested in something that they can do for a lifetime. I sure wish I would have started earlier!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the same love for golf as you. It drives me nuts. Maybe my terrible eyes have something t odo with it. :)

    ReplyDelete