Sunday, March 28, 2010

Student of the Week

Jake was chosen to be student of the week in his classroom a while back. He is such a great kid, and I am praying that he will find his place in Ponca City.

We were in Ponca City last week, and we took him by his new school. He played on the school playground, met some new friends, and even met his teacher. The principal gave us a tour, and I must say that Jake feels much better after seeing it (I know I certainly feel better!!)

I know he will be sad to leave his classmates in Jenks, but I am praying the last three weeks of school in Ponca will allow him have a great summer there with a lot of new friends!

3 comments:

  1. He'll do great. Those Ponca kids will be lucky to have him as a friend! He's such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll adjust faster/better than you think...and with being such a sweet boy, he'll make friends before you know it. What an exciting 'chapter' y'all are getting to start....praying for a smooth transition for everyone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Jake! Ponca is going to adore your little brood.

    ReplyDelete