Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Bday Paige!!!

Today my baby turned three years old. She woke up and said, "Mommy, I not two anymore. I three!" We had dance class this morning, and then had a party for her at Hideaway Pizza.
This birthday girl looks super fab in her tutu
and cowboy boots, don't you think?

Papa Mitch took her shopping yesterday.
She picked out those boots and will not take them off!
The Carebear cake.
Merritt's Bakery did not disappoint....yummy as always!

Hannah, Paige, and Leah

How can this baby actually be 3 years old???

Blowing out the candles....

The cake was so yummy that Hannah ate her
piece and then started working on Paige's piece!!
Best friends do share everything, right?

Time for presents.

Paige was super excited to get a My Little Pony.

Here is the florist bringing Paige a special
delivery from Papa Mitch and Gamma Nancy....a dozen pink roses!


Happy Birthday to my precious Paige....
who brings love, laughter, and more joy than any mother can hope for.
I love you princess.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Princess Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Paige! I, too, LOVE the boots (especially with the tutu)! And what a GREAT cake!

    ReplyDelete