Friday, March 12, 2010

Have you missed me?

It's been awhile since I've blogged. We have been really busy. Last weekend we went to OKC to celebrate my Grandmother's 87th birthday!

This lady is so dear to me. There are certain people in your life that you can always count on and she is that person to me. I look up to her in so many ways. She is full of life and love!

Paige loves her Nony so much!

We also sold our house....in one day! It's been a whirlwind. We are now moving one month earlier than expected, which means Jake will have to finish out Kindergarten in Ponca. I'm not really sure how I feel about this, but it's what we are going to do. He will be able to make friends for the summer, and it should help with the anxiety next year when he starts 1st grade.

We are leaving for Las Vegas next week and I can't wait! Brad has to take one of his board exams there, so all our friends from residency will be there too. The best part about the trip is that it is paid for by the residency program, all except my plane ticket.

Lots of changes going on for our family!

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing that your home sold so quickly....I hope that happens to us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sold in one day! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete