Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Paige's Preschool Fieldtrip

Against my better judgment I volunteered to go on the preschool field trip to Mazzios. It was like herding cats. Imagine 35 preschoolers making their own pizza and waiting their turn to become the chef. Honestly, it wasn't that bad.

Here they are getting a tour of the kitchen.
Paigie is up front.

This picture almost makes me nauseous....
it's preschool claustrophobia!

Tossing the sauce

Adding some cheese

Topping with pepperonis

The finished product. Yum, Yum!!

Paige's class.

They are very sweet kids, and I feel fortunate to have her in such a great school!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the claustrophobia thing. I volunteered for vacation bible school last summer. Aghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL... "herding cats"... and THAT, my friends, is why I feel guilty every time I hear the need for nursery workers at church but I just. can't. bring. myself...

    ReplyDelete