Sunday, February 7, 2010

Date Night and Celebrities

Last night was date night. We got all dressed up, well sort of. We both showered, and I wore lipstick. Being that it was a big night for us we (well, I) decided to break out the camera and take pictures with the kids.

Jake took this one of his Mommy and Daddy.
Pretty good, huh?


I love that little look on her face!

My heart melts....

My favorite people in the whole world.

My buggie.

Finally, a picture from our date.
My sharp shooter of a husband!

And, this was the highlight!!!!!! I met Erin from the show SunSet Tan. She was eating at Los Cabos sitting at the booth next to us. She was just as nice in person as she is on the show. After all, it is a reality show.
Can my smile get any BIGGER?

5 comments:

  1. Yay, a date night...and what a date night it was! Sweet pics! The gun range, huh? I'm too scared to even have a gun within eye sight let alone hold and fire one.

    And getting to meet Erin, how awesome! I've not seen the show in forever, but I've liked her from the beginning...the most down to earth and NICE. I wouldn't have had the guts to approach her...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, what is Sunset Tan?

    Glad you guys got to get out and use your weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Trisha. Living under a rock. What is Sunset Tan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondering the same as Dion and Trisha - she looks familiar though. I'll have to do a google search.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm under the same rock. But she looks familiar. What's she doing in Tulsa? WAHOO for date night! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete