Saturday, February 5, 2011

Father/Daughter Dance

Tonight was the Father/Daughter dance. Let me tell you, this is a big deal here in Ponca! Since it was our first year we didn't know what to expect. Little girls look forward to it all year long.

Paige even got her hair fixed at a salon!
I think Paige had the best lookin' date in town!

Something funny?


Mirror, Mirror on the wall.....

She loved her corsage from her Daddy.

She said it was her favorite part of the outfit.

Brad said she was a little overwhelmed at the dance. She stayed close to him, and didn't want to dance much. She said, "Mommy, the loud music frightened me!" She told me her favorite part of the night was seeing a beautiful princess. Apparently they had "real life" princesses there too!

She has been talking about this evening for quite a while, and tonight did not disappoint her. I'm pretty sure she will be going every year with the same sweet guy. He won't disappoint her either!

2 comments: