Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for 300

This just happens to be my 300th post, which I'm very thankful for. Blogging has been better than I could have ever imagined. It's been an outlet for me, and a way for me to let my friends and family know what's going on in our little lives. I am so thankful that someday I will have a tangible way to look back on our memories.

We have been so blessed over the last year. We moved, started a new practice, attended new schools, and made amazing friends! This has been a year full of change, but when I start to get overwhelmed I remember that we have so much to be thankful for. We live in our dream home when others are homeless. We always have food to eat when others are starving. We wear nice clothes while some have nothing. We get to spend everyday together while others have loved ones that are gone. No matter what our "hardships" might be, there is always someone out there that is in need. I guess my point is this......BE THANKFUL and give back.


My little Indians are the most precious gift I could have ever received.
I thank God for them everyday!


I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Legos were the first on Hayes' list. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete