Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Goodbye Residency

As of July 1st Brad is no longer a Resident. After seven long years of medical school and residency we can finally see the bright light at the end of the tunnel.

I got together with a few of the wives and we planned a surprise party at Ted's the last day of residency. Our guys were excited and grateful that we wanted to do something special for them.

The new crew of family medicine docs!!! These guys have been friends since medical school and I'm certain their friendship will last a lifetime.

The wives...I love these girls!
They have been my support group throughout the last seven years.


It was a special night and a great way to celebrate the end of such a HUGE accomplishment!

I'm so proud of you Brad!!!!


5 comments:

  1. The last picture of you two is adorable! Congrats, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a wonderful time! I am so proud of these guys. The world of medicine has just inherited five of the most amazing doctors it will ever come to know. And...if you don't mind, I would love to steal these pics from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We had fun- congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Can you believe that what seemed like it would take FOREVER would be over (so quickly)? Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what life is like in the 'real' world.

    ReplyDelete