Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

We are going to have a white Christmas!!! It started raining ice this morning and by late afternoon it had turned to snow. We stayed inside and made cookies for Santa. I also made a pumpkin cheesecake and a cheese ball to take to OKC tomorrow.....if the weather permits us to go. I heard OKC got the worse winter storm ever recorded in their history!!

Sharing the Christmas spirit

I let the kids run out into the snow, but they didn't last long.


Watching the snow fall

Paige kept saying, "I hungreee. Need cookie."

Jake is so excited for Santa to come he can hardly stand it!

Checking out Santa's goodies

I hope each and every one of you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Great pics! We are stranded at home also but hoping to make it to OKC tomorrow. We had to push the car the last two blocks up the hill on Elwood yesterday just to get home, so not looking forward to getting out in this! LOL...

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get to make it to OKC? I hear it was a huge storm. My parents were here all week, so they missed it.

    ReplyDelete