Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Today we celebrated Father's Day in Wichita with the Poet's.

We ate at Five Guys Burgers, and then went to All Star Sports for mini golf, games, and a few rides.


The daddies basking in all their glory.




Jake won big time on the ticket machine. He hit the jackpot with 100 tickets!


Paige rode the carousel several times! My favorite part of the day was eating a P.F. Changs that night and getting the Great Wall of Chocolate dessert. YUMMY!

Today was the perfect day! I love just hanging out with my family. I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy for my children. Their little eyes light up when he walks into a room, and my heart melts everytime I see them together. I love this man so much, and want to wish him the best Father's Day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment