Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mary Kate's First Communion

Tonight was our God-daughter's first communion. This is a very special event in the Catholic church. I must admit I got teary eyed when I saw Mary Kate in her beautiful white dress. It seems like only yesterday that it was her baptism and we were promising to help guide her spiritually. Being a God-parent has very special meaning, and it's a bond with that child that is hard to describe. I love watching Mary Kate grow up, and she is a beautiful little lady.



MK with her parents, John and Melody.

The Liston and Kilgallon children

Our precious little family

The Kilgallons

Jake and Will


The girls



Mel had quite a spread at the party after church. The cake was super yummy!

This day was absolutely perfect! Brad and I feel so honored to be apart of this special day, and even more blessed to be apart of Mary Kate's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment